This program has been designed to impart the understanding of diagnostic and treatment modalities necessary to properly treat patients who are candidates for dental implant therapy.
The 300 hour interdisciplinary approach utilizes case-based learning methodology that will include: lectures, demonstrations, interactive seminars, hands-on sessions, patient treatment, and relevant reviews of literature emphasizing evidence-based clinical approaches.
- Provide an intensive overview of state-of-the-art in implant dentistry.
- Provide live surgical and prosthetic demonstrations on patients.
- Assess several Implant systems and their application.
- Preparation for the AAID Associate Fellow/Fellow membership examinations.
- Preparation for written portion of the AAID Associate Fellow Membership Examination.
The Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
300+ hours of comprehensive lectures, live surgeries, demonstrations and hands-on sessions.
Hands-on patient treatment under direct supervision. (Bring your own patients.)
In-depth review of surgical and prosthetic protocols.
Non-commercial course covering a wide spectrum of implant types and systems.
Course satisfies educational requirement for Associate Fellowship in AAID.