- This event has passed.
Pharmacology and Internal Medicine for Dentists [SBRC]
Presented by …
DR. DAVIS THOMAS …
(In-Person at RSDM) …
The course will focus on the fundamentals of pharmacology and internal medicine as related to the practice of dentistry.
Training includes the appropriate use of:
- Local anesthesia / agents to control anxiety.
- Drug (medication) knowledge and interactions.
- Prescription writing.
- Abuse of prescriptions by patients.
- Taking complete medical histories.
- The use of the New Jersey Prescription Monitoring Program (NJPMP)
This course should satisfy the three hours required by the NJ State board of dentistry.
DAVIS THOMAS, BDS, DDS, MSD, MScMed (Sleep Medicine), MSc
Clinical Assistant Professor
Department of Diagnostic Sciences
Division of Orofacial Pain
Wednesday, May 17, 2023
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. / 3 credit hours
$145 All Registrants
IN-PERSON at Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
Course Code: 23D0816
Click Here to Register On-Line
Please feel free to contact us if you need help with your on-line account.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org — Phone: 973-972-6561
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Northeast Regional Board (NERB) Review
- Customized Remediation (Call for information: 973-972-6561)
4 Ways to Register
Click here for Online Registration
Click here for Printable Registration Form
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
Continuing Dental Education
110 Bergen Street, B701 • Newark, NJ 07103
973-972-6561 • 866-720-1971
973-972-6561 • Call for Bad Weather Updates