The 4th Biennial Symposium: Myths – Realities – Controversies: What will Work in Your Clinical Practice
April 3 - April 4
This will be an exceptional meeting where world-class authorities from multiple specialties will share their knowledge and expertise. Outstanding general dentists will have the opportunity to hear the practical, evidence-based philosophies that specialists use to obtain superior results. The discerning specialist will be able to examine innovative techniques used to manage complex cases that require an interdisciplinary approach. The knowledge attendees obtain will have direct, every-day application in their practices. Topics of special interest will be discussed and debated by panels of these dental masters.
Continuing the tradition of excellence begun in 2014, Rutgers School of Dental Medicine’s Fourth Biennial Symposium will feature outstanding, nationally and internationally known speakers. They will present cutting edge material on controversial topics of interest to both generalists and specialists. Information presented will be immediately transferable to your daily practice.
Please join us for two exciting days of learning and comradery.
Featured Speakers and Topics:
- GERARD J. CHICHE, DDS … Preventing Esthetic Nightmares in Cosmetic Dentistry – How Well Do You Know Function?
- BACH LE, DDS, MD, FICD, FACD … When Pink Esthetics is the Issue – Surgery or Prosthetics to the Rescue?
- MICHAEL SONICK, DMD … Is There Really a Proper Sequence for Soft and Hard Grafting in the Esthetic Zone?
- HOWARD FRAIMAN, DMD … Enhancing Conventional Protocols in the Esthetic Zone, Analog or Digital: Myth versus Reality
- MARKUS B. BLATZ, DMD, PhD … The Truths and Lies about Dental Materials… Balancing Esthetics and Strength
- DEAN MORTON, BDS, MS … Can We Really Abandon Impression Materials and Articulators?
- DAVID GARBER, DMD and MAURICE SALAMA, DMD … Tooth Replacement Strategies: Rules of Engagement in the Esthetic Zone
- LAUREEN LANGER, DDS … Management of Severely Compromised Sites in the Esthetic Zone
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and
Saturday: 8:30 to 12 noon | earn 12 credit hours
at The Marriott Hotel at Newark Liberty International Airport
$695 Dentists: Register by March 1, 2020
$745 Dentists: Register after March 1, 2020
Recent Graduates – Contact us for reduced tuition rates.
Alumni – Plan to join your colleagues and friends at the Alumni Dinner on Friday evening.
(Call 973-972-6561 to reserve a seat)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org — Phone: 973-972-6561
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Northeast Regional Board (NERB) Review
- Customized Remediation (Call for information: 973-972-6561)
4 Ways to Register
Click here for Online Registration
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
Continuing Dental Education
110 Bergen Street, B701 • Newark, NJ 07103
973-972-6561 • 866-720-1971
973-972-6561 • Call for Bad Weather Updates