Trump’s Tweets: #TrendingOralPathology (ACDE)
An ACDE Joint Provider Live Webinar Series …
Presented by …
DR. BRYAN TRUMP …
The presentation will cover some of the more common oral soft tissue and radiographic lesions seen in dental offices. Proper terminology will be reviewed. Differential diagnoses will be discussed. It is intended to be an interactive course involving problem-solving and critical thinking.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Learn and review current terminology used in oral pathology.
- Recognize normal variations from normal and abnormal soft and hard tissue entities commonly found in the oral and maxillofacial region.
- Recognize normal, variations from normal and abnormal radiographic entities commonly found in the oral and maxillofacial region.
- Discuss different treatments and their outcomes.
BRYAN TRUMP, DDS, MS
Dr. Bryan Trump is a Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Pathologist and full-time Associate Professor at The University of Utah School of Dentistry. Bryan grew up in a suburb of Salt Lake City, Utah. He attended Weber State University, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Microbiology. His DDS is from Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry, and he completed his Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology Residency, as well as a Master’s in Biomedical Sciences at Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry. He has established a clinical referral center focused on oral medicine at the dental school and directs Utah’s first and only oral pathology biopsy service. His laboratory serves dentists throughout the intermountain West.
Tuesday, October 24, 2023
8:00 to 10:00 p.m. ET | 2 credit hours
Live WEBINAR via Zoom
$69 All Dental Professionals
Click Here to Register On-Line
Please feel free to contact us if you need help with your on-line account.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org — Phone: 973-972-6561
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Northeast Regional Board (NERB) Review
- Customized Remediation (Call for information: 973-972-6561)
4 Ways to Register
Click here for Online Registration
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
Continuing Dental Education
110 Bergen Street, B701 • Newark, NJ 07103
973-972-6561 • 866-720-1971
973-972-6561 • Call for Bad Weather Updates