Emergency Management of Traumatic Dental Injuries in Children and Adolescents…
– What All Dentists Should Know (ACDE Webinar)
An ACDE Joint Provider Live Webinar Series …
Presented by …
DR. EHSAN N. AZADANI …
Dr. Azadani will present an overview of traumatic injuries to the teeth with a focus on the diagnosis and emergency management of traumatized teeth. Dr. Azadani will also share clinical case examples of dental injuries and the application of the International Association of Dental Traumatology guidelines to their emergency and long-term management.
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the systematic method of oral examination in traumatic dental injuries.
- Identify different types of traumatic injuries to the teeth.
- Identify dental injuries that need emergency care.
- Explain emergency management of dental fractures and periodontal injuries.
- Educate the patient about the long-term follow-up for traumatized teeth.
EHSAN N. AZADANI, DDS, MS
Dr. Ehsan Azadani is an Assistant Professor in the Division of Pediatric Dentistry at Ohio State University (OSU) and an attending at Nationwide Children’s Hospital (NCH) Department of Dentistry, Columbus, OH. After his graduation from OSU, he joined the faculty at the OSU and NCH where he teaches pediatric dental residents and dental students. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. His research and teaching focus on traumatic dental injuries to the primary and young permanent dentition.
Tuesday, October 3, 2023
8:00 to 10:00 p.m. E T | 2 credit hours
Live WEBINAR via Zoom
$69 All Dental Professionals
Click Here to Register On-Line
Please feel free to contact us if you need help with your on-line account.
E-mail: email@example.com — Phone: 973-972-6561
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Northeast Regional Board (NERB) Review
- Customized Remediation (Call for information: 973-972-6561)
4 Ways to Register
Click here for Online Registration
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
Continuing Dental Education
110 Bergen Street, B701 • Newark, NJ 07103
973-972-6561 • 866-720-1971
973-972-6561 • Call for Bad Weather Updates